With 35 years of experience, Rutgers and Company, LLC roots are firmly established in commercial real estate development. Prior project completions include:
- An 80,000 sq.ft. Shopping Center – San Ramon, California
- An 86,000 sq. ft. Office Building – Sacramento, California
- A 42 Unit Condominium Project – Folsom, California
- Management and Ownership of a 179 Unit Apartment Project in Levittown, PA and a 90 Unit project in Ft. Worth, TX
- A 7,000 sq. ft. Warehouse Project – Mineral City, Ohio
The company is currently focused on the ownership and development of projects that are influenced by the oil and gas energy boom taking place in Eastern Ohio and Northwestern Oklahoma. There are two projects under development and a third 7,000 sq. ft. warehouse project that is owned and leased to an oil and gas service company.
Utica Oil Shale
- Rutgers and Company, LLC owns and leases a 7,000 sq. ft. warehouse , 8 acres and a manufactured home to an oil and gas service company. This property is located in Mineral City, Ohio near New Philadelphia, Ohio.
- Rutgers and Company, LLC is the Managing Partner of a strategically located 15 acre site in Dennison, Ohio to be developed with up to 48,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space and 19 apartment/townhouse units.
Mississippi Oil Shale
- Rutgers and Company, LLC owns a 32,600 sq. ft. retail site in Alva, Oklahoma to be developed with a strip center. The location is one block from Wal-Mart and has city sewer and water. Alva is at the epicenter of the Mississippian oil shale boom.