With 35 years of experience, Rutgers and Company, LLC roots are firmly established in commercial real estate development. Prior project completions include:
- An 80,000 sq.ft. Shopping Center – San Ramon, California
- An 86,000 sq. ft. Office Building – Sacramento, California
- A 42 Unit Condominium Project – Folsom, California
- Management and Ownership of a 179 Unit Apartment Project in Levittown, PA and a 90 Unit project in Ft. Worth, TX
- A 7,000 sq. ft. Warehouse and Office Project – Mineral City, Ohio
- An 8,600 sq. ft. Warehouse and Office Project – Cumberland, Ohio
The company is currently focused on the ownership and development of projects that are influenced by the oil and gas energy boom taking place in Eastern Ohio known as the “Utica Oil Shale”.
Utica Oil Shale
- Rutgers and Company, LLC owns and leases a 7,000 sq. ft. warehouse , 8 acres and a manufactured home to an oil and gas service company. This property is located in Mineral City, Ohio near New Philadelphia, Ohio.
- Rutgers and Company, LLC owns and leases an 8,600 sq. ft. warehouse/office building along with 5 acres of parking area. This property is located in Cumberland, Ohio near Cambridge, Ohio.
- Rutgers and Company, LLC is the Managing Partner of a strategically located 15 acre site in Dennison, Ohio to be developed with up to 48,000 sq. ft. of warehouse space and 19 apartment/townhouse units.